- No or insufficient sexual satisfaction
- Little or no desire for sex
- Dealing with infidelities and affairs
- Little or no sexual self-confidence
- pain during sexual intercourse
- Difficulty accepting your own body
- Problems with your own gender or sexual orientation
- Problems after a miscarriage or infertility
- Disorder of sexual arousal
- Orgasmic disorder (no orgasm or severely delayed)
- Premature ejaculation (ejaculatio praecox)
- porn addiction
In the course of counselling, I’ll thoroughly discuss your problems and goals with you. We’ll work together in a safe space to find a way out of the tough situations you’re facing.
You’re free to identify yourself however you’d like with regard to sexual orientation and gender.
- To have a fulfilling sex life
- To be able to use your strengths to solve problems
- To better recognize, develop, and solidify one’s sexuality
- To find yourself attractive
- To resolve fears and other blockades
These goals are just examples. You’re naturally encouraged to determine your own goals in the course of therapy. lgbtqia+ friendly and experienced.
Informations about terms and conditions and pricing here.